Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [CLO]
Click Here For Wholesale Pricing
Our Dark Air Cured Fronto [CLO] is most popularly used for cigar wrapper, binder or filler. Our fronto customers also love this leaf for roll your own ‘wraps’ that have a milder flavor profile than the other fronto leaves. These DAC CLO leaves are larger, lighter and milder than the US grown version [GR & ALO]. Fronto leaf can usually be found for sale at convenience stores in the city or urban areas. Dark air cured tobacco leaves in particular are very high quality & just like the same fronto leaves being sold for as wrapper leaf in the Caribbean.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto [CLO] leaves are from crops that were planted in 2012.
- This variety of Dark Air Cured Fronto has a mild chocolate, yet freshly green scent which matches it’s natural aesthetic.
- These fronto leaves are not too thick and still very easy to handle.
- Fronto leaf is also known as ‘grabba leaf’ which is known for having a strong / bold flavor profile.
- This tobacco leaf is not too thick and it burns evenly, tastes smooth and produces a clean ash.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto is for tobacco enthusiasts who love a quality tasting leaf.
* Dark Air Cured Fronto is unrefined, which means that some leaves have slight imperfections such as holes, torn strips, and discolorations.
PREPARING THE LEAF FOR USE:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.