Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [GR]
Now Only $22.99 / LB
was $23.99 / LB
The Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [GR] is grown in America. These leaves are most popular for use as a cigar wrapper, binder or filler. Fronto DAC leaves are smaller, darker and thicker in comparison to the Dark Air Cured [CLO]. This type of Dark air cured fronto leaf is preferred in the Caribbean, and is called ‘Grabba Leaf’ [Jamaican terminology.] You can often find fronto leaf for sale at convenience stores in urban or metropolitan areas.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto has a mild chocolate and fresh green scent matching it’s natural aesthetic.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves have a nice thickness and easy to handle.
- Fronto leaf is also called grabba leaf. This particular fronto leaf is famous for it’s strong / bold flavor profile.
- Even though this tobacco leaf is thick and a very strong smoke, it burns evenly, has a smooth taste and produces a clean ash every time.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto is for tobacco smokers with an acquired taste.
* Dark Air Cured Fronto is unrefined, meaning you will find imperfections like holes, torn strips, and discolorations.
PREPARING THE LEAF FOR USE:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.