Dark Air Cured Fronto [LL]
These Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves wrapper leaves are graded as 2LS, which makes it a ‘binder’ leaf (a lower grade wrapper leaf). However, this leaf is still very useful as grabba and even some wraps. These leaves have aged for over a year, which enhances their dark / mellow flavor profile. Since this leaf is a lower grade there will be more damage on the leaves, resulting in less leaf area that is good for ‘wraps’. This is a popular fronto leaf for ‘grabba’ use and can be found in many convenience stores in metropolitan areas where people regularly smoke it.
- Dark air cured tobacco leaves are a favorite for ‘grabba leaf’ use in the Caribbean.
- These Dark Air Cured Fronto [LL] leaves have a mild chocolate yet freshly green scent to match their natural feel.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle, and are awesome as ‘grabba leaf’.
- Fronto leaf tobacco is also commonly called ‘grabba leaf’, which is known for being a very bold / strong smoke.
- Despite the thickness of this tobacco leaf, it will burn nice and evenly, taste smooth and produce a clean ash.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto [LL] is for tobacco enthusiasts who love quality and hard to come by whole leaf tobacco.
* These Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves are unrefined, meaning that some leaves have imperfections such as holes, torn strips, and discolorations.
PREPARING THE LEAF FOR USE:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.