QB52 Fronto Wrapper [DARK]
This is the dark version of the QB52 Fronto. It was stored in curing for a longer period of time, near some dominican tobacco which ended up giving this tobacco a unique dominican tobacco flavor.
The QB52 fronto is a popular wrapper leaf as well as an excellent grabba leaf. It can be found for sale in urban or metropolitan areas in select convenience stores and specialty tobacco stores. Grabba is a Jamaican word for tobacco leaf, many people also know it by the name of ‘Fronto’. The term fronto actually originated from the Jamaican word ‘Fanta’. So you will hear many of these terms be used in reference to the same type of leaf.
The QB52 Fronto Wrapper [DARK] Leaf is excellent for wraps or grabba thanks to its darkness and strength! However grabba leaf also tend to enjoy Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf ALO, Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf GR and QB52 Fronto Leaf for grabba leaf usage.
- This fronto leaf is a high quality as a wrapper variety, with a somewhat lighter color/thickness in comparison to our Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf.
- This leaf is excellent for cigar wrapper leaf, binder, and even filler blends. Whole leaf tobacco at it’s finest!
- Our QB52 Fronto DARK Leaves are shipped tied in bundles tied by hand, and are notable for their delightfully light tobacco scent.
- QB52 fronto leaves are easy to handle, and fun to work with. Positive feedback about this leaf has revealed it as a favorite amongst whole leaf tobacco & cigar enthusiasts around the world.
- The QB52 fronto leaf provides a clean and smooth smoking experience.
- Fronto leaf tobacco is also known as grabba leaf or fanta leaf.
Customer preference varies by the individual, so be sure to explore your options and give all of our wrapper varieties a chance, to find the right whole leaf tobacco leaf for you!
Preparing the leaf for use:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.