Dark Fire Cured Fronto Leaf
The Dark Fire Cured Fronto Leaf is one of the thickest & darkest varieties of fronto you can find. This is a very pungent leaf with a smoky taste / scent that comes from a unique fire curing process. Dark Fire Cured Fronto leaf has been traditionally been popular for making chewing tobacco, snuff, snus, pipe & hookah blends, and ‘roll your own’ fronto leaf.
- Dark Fire Cured Fronto has strong and pungent smoky smell.
- Dark Fire Cured Fronto leaf has some similarities to the Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf.
- Fronto is also called ‘fanta’ or ‘grabba leaf’, which are Jamaican / Carribean terms.
- Grown in Tennessee, these leaves are graded to be high cigar wrapper quality.
- These Dark Fire Cured Fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle and some of the largest fronto leaves available.
Preparing the leaf for use:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.